Saturday 19 February 2011

Culture? introducing Arvida Byström..

ARVIDA BYSTRÖM
..Todays feature is the young and talented Arvida Byström. Arvida has a very interesting outlook on the world and she is trowing this raw realism at the audience. Arvida is telling us a little bit about herself and her art today, so open up and take it in..
..Here it is, your daily shot of art with Arvida Byström:







Can you tell the readers a little bit about yourself, name, what country you live in, age etc?My name is Arvida Byström. I currently live in Stockholm of sweden, am 19 yeas old and a little bit lost in life.


-What inspired you to start being creative?Well, I always been. So I can't say what inspired me to start. Though what inspire me keep on going is everything and nothing.


-Is making art your fulltime job, and if not, what else do you do? No, but I hope to someday soon.


-Have you gone to art school, if yes where did you go and what did you study?  No, it's not. I wish it was or going to be someday. I work as a substitute teacher right now, and it's a nice job. So I'm pretty satisfied.

-Where do you find inspiration? Everywhere and nowhere.


-Do you have a favorite artist and if so who and why? Well, everyone and no one. Trying to be my own favorite artist. Haha well, no not really but I prefer not answering this one, I tend to get too obsessed with certain people sometimes.

-Where can my readers see you`re work? at touristmagazine.co.uk/arvidabystrom


culture? Arvida Bergström!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture? appreciate you`re toughts.